- Accompany changes to the network for the Creil Sud Oise conurbation (ACSO) better to meet passengers’ expectations
- Restructure the transport offering starting on 1 September 2020
- Deploy a complementary and innovative transport offering to improve everyone’s mobility options
inhabitants using the network
school and Transport on Demand routes
RATP Dev will provide effective support for changes in the ACSO network over a seven-year term. Regional coverage will be better tailored to passenger expectations thanks to a restructured offering on 1 September 2020 that will strengthen structural lines, an increase in amplitude and frequency at peak times, stronger anti-fraud measures and the implementation of a long-term bicycle hire service.
In addition, an innovative transport offering, the first to be rolled out on this scale in France, will be fielded to replace specific bus lines and cater to three usage situations:
- Connecting business parts and Creil station
- Reinforcing services to peri-urban and rural municipalities
- A night-time and early morning service for workers with connections with the regional express rail network.